With all the new features for Instagram Stories, it's easier than ever to draw more new people to your feed. If you're not doing daily Stories, you're missing a ton of opportunities to maximize your reach.
Here are 5 ways to make your stories more engaging:
1. Add a video cover for your story. Start with a video cover with music that has a title or explanation of your story posts. For example, if you are sharing information or tips, you can create a cover that will tell people what your story posts are going to be about. Ripl App makes it super easy to create a video formatted for stories with "portrait" size.
2. Use the new "type" feature. This new feature has 4 font styles and background colors. It allows you to create stories when you don't have time to make graphics.
3. Use gifs and emoticons. Don't overuse them, but they can help draw energy and attention to your story.
4. Create posts that are formatted for stories with Canva and video apps like Ripl. Make sure your images and videos are scaled to fit in your story. If people cannot see the entire visual, it detracts from your message.
5. Create polls. People love them and it's one of the features in Stories that will get people the most engaged!!
If you found this post helpful, then you'll love 13 Tips for Crafting Killer Instagram Stories to Attract New Followers and Engagement.