Are you worried you don't have enough material to fill out your Instagram content calendar? It’s not always necessary to create new content. And you don’t need to stress over what to do. Relax and breathe!!! There’s an easy solution that doesn’t take too much effort.
5 ways you can quickly repurpose your Instagram content:
1) Share your feed posts in Stories. This is a simple way to grab the attention of your followers. To access this feature, simply tap into your image or post on your feed. When you add a video, it will show up as an image in Stories. See the paper airplane icon? Tap it and add to your Story. This action not only gives you great content for Stories, but if you have less than 10,000 followers, people can still tap into your Story and go directly to your post. Simply provide a call to action on the Story and it will increase the likelihood that people visit your post. Another way to draw attention to them is to add a gif or emoji!
2) Reuse your archived Stories. Recycling isn’t just for plastic bottles! Your followers will most likely not remember a post from several months ago. Save the original image or video to your camera roll and, using all the wonderful edit features on your phone, spruce it up a bit. Add it into one of Unfold or Story Art app's amazing templates to give your post that extra zazz!
3) Consistency is key. And necessary to keep your followers engaged and interested. If you're short on content for the week, look through your feed to see if there's an image that will fit your current feed. If you don't have the original, save the image to Dropbox or screenshot and then delete the original post. Create new content for the caption.
4) Recycle longer content. Saving the virtual planet one Instagram post at a time. If you have an existing video on your feed that’s around 1 minute, you should be able to take a snippet from it and create new content. Highlight a few of key points and it will be new video content, ready to impress.
5) Get recognized. Add your feed videos to IGTV. Did you know this is an excellent way to get new eyeballs on your content and gain more visibility for your brand? When I post a video on IGTV, most of the people that are viewing them are not currently following me. Read more on IGTV on my previous post Why You Should Still Care About Instagram's IGTV.
Bonus tip!! Hashtags! Don't forget those hashtags!!! This is an easy way to get attention and be found. You can add up to 30 hashtags on IGTV.
Let me know below what hacks you're using to repurpose content!!